Monday 17 October 2011

You're Spook-tacular!


It's challenge 9 time over at Fetch A Sketch - it only seems like yesterday that Ruth and I started on this adventure of having our own challenge blog!  We were super delighted to have such a lot of you play along for the last challenge!  Welcome to all you new peeps who've come to join in the fun! My card this week is (obviously) Halloween again.  It's not something I really 'celebrate' as such, but I do like how refreshing it is to make some different & spooky paper projects. 

We have Bonibleaux Designs/Dude Time Doodles sponsoring us this week and you can get your hands on some awesome Halloween themed images (including the pumpkin above) over at the store here.  And this fortnight's sketch is designed by Ruth and is another fabby one to use! 


Please remember that we're happy for you to flip or rotate the sketch and add in any extra embellishments or sentiments that you wish.  You can also make any kind of project.  

I've rotated the sketch for my card and used the 'Jack O'Lantern' image coloured with Promarkers. I inked the area around the pumpkin with 'Shabby Shutters' Tim Holtz Distress Ink using a blending tool. The sentiment is from the set here, and I coloured it with matching orange Promarkers before cutting it up.  I've used Sassafras paper, a Reminisce Die Cut Sticker, Craftwork Cards scalloped circle, Ribbon Girl Twine & sequins.

I hope you can come along and play with us over at Fetch A Sketch... and have a 'spook-tacular' day!

2 comments:

Tip Top said...

I do like how you've used the bakers twine!!

Jeanie said...

This is adorable! I love it!