Wednesday 26 October 2011

Cheers & Crimbo Crackers!


Just popping in to share this quick but large card...this is an 8x8inch!  The image (pre-coloured) and the paper are Funky Hand from the Happy Happy Birthday CD.  I love how with Papercraft Factory the images can be tiny or massive with no loss of clarity....genius!

I also wanted to point you in the direction of a brand new challenge blog, Crimbo Crackers.  It's being started by my Fetch A Sketch co-owner Ruth (I seriously don't know where she steals her time from, but I want some!).  If you're anything like me it's just what you need right about now to get your Christmas cards ready to go!


3 comments:

Tip Top said...

I have a time machine. Hehehehe!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!! x

Allison said...

been using that image too quite a lot lately- lovely card
AllisonX