Monday 24 October 2011

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 9 Extra!

It's the midway point over at Fetch A Sketch so it's time for some more makes from Ruth and I!  Head over to the challenge blog to see what Ruth has made, see what prize is on offer and to get a reminder of the sketch for this fortnight!

Here's my 2nd card for this challenge...


I really enjoyed using Ruth's sketch again and I've opted for another halloween image from Bonibleaux Designs.  I've used the Witchy Poo Hat.


I covered the hat with black glitter & coloured the band & buckle with Promarkers. The orange background is done with 'Spiced Marmalade' Distress Ink & a blending tool. The sentiment is from this set and I coloured it with lime green Promarker.

I also used... Sassafras grid paper, Jillibean Soup black papers, Ribbon Girl twine, Craftwork Cards scalloped square & brads.

There's still plenty of time to come and play along with us - the challenge closes Sunday 30th October at 12 Noon GMT. 

1 comment:

Tip Top said...

OOOhhh - do like the orange!!