Monday 7 May 2012

A Pretty Funky Birthday Invitation!

It's time for me to share my card using the current Fetch A Sketch sketch.  Here's my card...


And here's the sketch Ruth designed for us to use this fortnight...


As you can see I rotated the sketch!  The papers are all Funky Hand - I've used the 'I do' Wedding Wordbook download & the image is framed with paper from the 'I Heart You' download.  I created the scalloped frame using a circle die and cut out part of the balloon so that it sits over the frame.  The image is by our other sponsor for this challenge, A Day For Daisies, and is called 'Birthday Invitation' - she reminds me of photos of my mum when she was a little girl in the 50's, except my mum had much darker hair!  I've coloured her with Promarkers.  I finished the card with some metal dots & some doodling.


See you over at Fetch A Sketch!

No comments: