Monday 9 January 2012

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 15.

It's new sketch time over at Fetch A Sketch today - the weeks really do fly by! Here's the sketch Ruth has designed for us this fortnight...


And here's my card...


I've combined the Bird House image by Crafty Sentiments with some lovely papers from My Mind's Eye (I'm still working through my stash rather than buying any new stuff - this is the 'Love Me Do' collection from a few years back).  I've used my Stampin' Up 1cm circle punch and I have to say it cuts through thick double sided paper so easily! I've coloured the image with Promarkers and added some of my favourite Heidi Grace Metal Dots to the corners. You may think I've neglected the left side element of the sketch but it is there!  I've used some brown embroidery thread along the fold! ;)

Make sure you pop over to the Fetch A Sketch blog - Ruth has made a lovely card and we have a Guest Designer again this month who you are going to love!

2 comments:

Tip Top said...

Do like this - nice n bright!!

Vicky said...

Pretty image, matches the papers perfectly and the metal dots set it all off - brilliant! :)x