Monday 15 August 2011

Dude Time Doodles with a twist of girlie.

 Over at Fetch A Sketch our sponsors for the current challenge are Dude Time Doodles - they really do stand out from the crowd for making unique, quirky & funny images aimed at cards for the blokes - however, they also have a few images that can be used for every other type of card too!  I particularly like the sentiment I've used above (and the guitar image I used last week!).  I printed the sentiment onto Letraset's Safemat & stuck it on to some My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow 'Fresh As A Daisy' paper.  See the tiny staples?  The result of my new toy! The Tiny Attacher from Tim Holtz! :)  The ribbon roses are stuck on to a piece of Crate Paper Little Sprout Collection 'Grove' paper. This card is small, 4x4 inches, but could easily be upscaled to any size!

Thanks for looking & I do hope to see your creation over at Fetch A Sketch!

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Fab card Jenny! :)

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card and great little staples!

Anonymous said...

Thought I would comment and say neat theme, did you make it for yourself? It's really awesome!