Saturday 6 August 2011

All about the Boys!

This month over at the Get Funky! challenge blog it's all about...

'Boys, Boys, Boys'

It's time for me to share my cards for this challenge - make sure you pop on over to the blog to check out the other Design Team cards too! This month I made three clean & simple cards...




I used this month's freebie paper (get it while you can as it's only available for a limited time!), the black & white paper from the Rainbow Stripey Stripes download, the Alpha-bits from the Tea's Up! download (I told you I was getting addicted to these!), the Stampin Up! spiral punch, corner rounder & decorated metal dot embellies.  Oh and some doodling to finish on the middle card using the fantastic black fine liner pen from Letraset. 

I really do enjoy making clean & simple cards - they are so quick & easy for mass production & they also make your stash go further too! :)

2 comments:

Tip Top said...

Wow! I do like your style - and three cards eh?!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love these Jenny! xx