Monday 11 July 2011

Fetch A Sketch Week 2!


I do hope you like the sketch?  I designed it!  It's Challenge 2 time over at Fetch A SketchRuth & I are totally overwhelmed by the support we've been receiving for our new venture & we loved visiting the blogs of those who entered Challenge 1!  We're excited to get 'hopping' to see the entries for Sketch 2!  You can find all the details on how to enter on the Fetch A Sketch blog here


We have an awesome sponsor this time in the form of Dude Time Doodles! My card uses their Hippy Rock Guitar digi stamp, coloured with Promarkers (Amethyst, Cool Grey 4 & Blender).  Behind it is the Barbed Wire digi stamp printed on to Safemat (remember my post on Safemat here!) and stuck on to a sheet of DCWV Rockstar paper.  I've threaded some printed twill through the paper and the little chipboard embellie is by K&Co from their "Rockstar" sticker pack.  And all mounted onto my favourite Kraft card! 


1 comment:

Tip Top said...

That looks fab!!!