Monday 18 July 2011

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 2 Extra!

Over at Fetch A Sketch we have a little extra blog post full of inspiration for you!  It's something we plan to do at the midway point between every challenge and it's also a chance for us to announce the winner/s of the previous challenge!  Make sure you head on over for some awesome cards from the Dude Time Doodles Design Team, who are our sponsors for this challenge, & also check to see if you won Challenge 1!  Of course, both Ruth & I had another play with the sketch too & here's my card...


And a reminder of the sketch...


I've used the Bloomin' Day digi stamp printing it out twice, one version slightly larger than the first, so that I could layer up the larger butterfly above the words.  I have coloured it with Promarkers (Lime green, Magenta & Sky Blue).  The papers are My Mind's Eye 'Quite Contrary' an awesome freebie from a magazine that I found again whilst clearing out some stash! And I'm really glad I found it as it's lovely! It's amazing what you come across that you had forgotten about! I finished off the card with some doodled stitching & a tiny chipboard heart from K&Co's Rock Star range.


1 comment:

Tip Top said...

OOOhhh! I do like that!