Wednesday 30 March 2011

My very own sketch!

Thought I'd have a go at drawing my own sketches & here's my first attempt...


As you can see it's free hand & a bit wobbly but you get the idea!

I made this card with it the way I had drawn it...


And this card with it flipped sideways...


All papers & digi stamps from Funky Hand & the plastic flower is Lakeland.

Fancy having a go at my sketch?  Add your creation below & I'll pick a random winner out of the entries to win something crafty on 13th April!

I shall look forward to seeing what you create!

4 comments:

Loopylou. said...

jenny its fab hun!! i will try and get chance to have a go at it tomorrow night. hugs Lou xxx

Faye said...

Oooh, me likey, me likey a lot! xxx

Tip Top said...

OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Shall I, sharnt I??!! Yeah, course I will!

Tip Top said...

PS Not wobbly sketch but wobbly paper!!