Monday 10 January 2011

Polka Doodles round-up

So for various personal reasons my time on the Polka Doodles Design Team has come to an end.  I have LOVED every minute of working with such wonderful products & being part of such an AMAZING team!  I have also loved visiting so many wonderful blogs when checking out the challenge entries....there's certainly A LOT of talented peeps out there! I thought I'd take the time to share with you some projects I have made over the months which I have not previously blogged about. I shall be sharing these in various posts over the next week or so.

This is one of my favourite Polka Doodles images & with the help of some velco sticky pads I made a little 'swap the features' game out of this card!






I shall be back later with the WINNER of my GIVEAWAY and some exciting news!!! 

No comments: