Sunday 2 January 2011

Allsorts of Polka Doodles.


For the whole of January Polka Doodles will be guest designing over at the Allsorts Challenge Blog.  I was asked to design for this week's 'Thank You' challenge.  I decided to show how you can use your Christmas CD's for non-Christmassy projects.  This card uses elements from the Jingle Jangles CD.  The flowers are coloured with Promarkers & popped up on foam for dimension.  I've handwritten the sentiment (a wobbley first for me!) & I've added some Doodle Dewdrop embellies. Oh & this is another big card...8"x8"...still enjoying making it large!  I do hope you have a chance to pop over to Allsorts & play along & I'll be doing my best to pop by & see what you create!

4 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Jenny

Thank you so much for being our Polkadoodles Guest Designer this week.

Your card is so very stylish and shows of the CD to perfection.

Happy New Year.

B x

Vintage Milly said...

oooh, it's lovely Jenny, love the handwriting too Happy New Year to you,
Em.x

Tabitha said...

Love this card. It is so pretty and I love the colors you used. TFS.

Laura said...

OMG OMG! This looks amazing! It's genious! I love the way you combined the colors and those flowers are perfect!