Friday 30 July 2010

Polka Doodles Challenge Time again!

Seriously, where do the days go??? Still, that means more lovely Polka Doodles!  And Nikky is setting the challenge this week to make a project that can be given to a male or female.  I went for a simple 'Thinking of You' card...


I've combined a background image from the Back to Nature CD with a butterfly stamp from the 'Babsie' Fairy Flutterfly stamp set. The beautiful butterfly is coloured with Gold & Silver Promarkers... totally LOVE these pens!!! 


Which reminds me... hope you've all been busy colouring for the Aquamarker Competition!!! "What Aquamarker Competition???" I hear you say. Well get yourself over to the Polka Doodles challenge blog to catch up on all the details of the competiton that launched last week.  There is a MASSIVE PRIZE of a FULL SET of these...


Yes, a FULL SET of the newly relauched AQUAMARKERS could be yours! There's runner-up prizes too, so it's one not to miss!

And while you're there (& before you get colouring!) take some time to view Nikky's fab colouring tutorial. Plus, make sure you check out the other Design Team creations.  I'm in awe of what these ladies make each week! 

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous, love the simplicity of the design. :)xx

pink lady said...

What a stunning card, I love the simple style of it - the butterfly is just beautiful x

Lou Sims said...

Oooohhhhh do love how you have coloured the butterflies. Might have to "borrow" this idea!

Lou
x

Relyn Lawson said...

I have to tell you, my daughter about had a fit when I told her the name of your blog. You see, we call ourselves the Glitter Girls because of our deep and abiding passion for anything shiny. Hello, friend.