Friday 16 July 2010

Need a hug?

Well here's Babsie Fairy Flutterfly offering some!


The challenge this week at Polka Doodles is to create your image, background & sentiment with stamps.  I opted to paper piece Babsie with various plain papers.  Her top & socks are made from red Polka Doodles paper overstamped with white flowers from her stamp set...


And I added some glitter to her scarf & bow, as well as some tiny Papermania shimmer dots to the end of her scarf..


I just love those boots! 

The background paper was created by stamping the larger flower from the Babsie set onto Bazzill card in white ink. Then I used the same flower to make the embellishment which I popped up on some 3d foam.  The sentiment was made by cutting up the sentiment from the same set as well as the sentiment from the Meeshelle set & using the relevent letters...


Hope you can play along with us this week! And remember, Polka Doodles will be exhibiting at the Doncaster Summer Crafting Event this weekend (Sat 17th and Sun 18th July) - Nikky (The Boss) would love you to pop by & say hello - PLUS there are LOADS of brand new exclusive products which will be launched at the show & from the sneak peaks I've had, I'd highly recommend you take a look! :)

Also, more exciting news this week... put Friday 23rd July in your diary as the Polka Doodles challenge blog  will be hosting a MEGA competition!!!  I know what it is, and I'm not allowed to say too much, but it's definately one you won't want to miss!  Bit miffed I can't enter to be honest! ;)  We have some fantastic prizes to giveaway in conjunction with a leading UK manufacturer, so make sure you check it out! 

No comments: