Friday 22 January 2010

Allsorts challenge #35 - Brown & Pink

This weeks challenge on Allsorts is to use brown & pink, here's my card...


Kraft Card; Heartwarming Vintage Cuts image & sentiment; Sassafras Lass "Daydream" Die-Cuts; Bella Blvd "Road Trip" paper.




And even though I forgot to enter Allsorts Week 34 Sketch challenge, the sketch was so good I thought I'd make a card with it anyway...

 



Bazzill Kraft Card; Pink Petticoat Papers; DigiStamp Boutique Image; MM Alpabet Rub-ons; DCWV ribbon; American Crafts Thickers; Copics.


The cute 'New Home' digital image is from Digi Stamp Boutique & I printed it directly onto the craft card.  I then printed it onto some green & cherry printed paper from Pink Petticoat & cut out the relevant pieces of the image before sticking them onto the Kraft card base image.  All that was needed then was some Copic colouring & some embellishing...



No comments: