Monday 12 March 2012

Some Extra Fetch A Sketch!

It's time for me to share another project using this fortnight's Fetch A Sketch sketch.  Here's my second card...


And here's a reminder of the sketch we're using at the moment...


I've used some lovely paper from the 'Kidding Around' section of the Dreams Come True CD by Funky Hand.  They are one of two sponsors we have on board this fortnight, the other being My Creative Classroom.  I've embellished with a lovely wooden butterfly which I bought the other week - my first crafty spend in about a year!  It came in a pack of a load of wooden shapes so you're sure to be seeing more of these on future cards!  I've added some shimmer dots & the lovely little heart stickers are by Paperchase - I use these often & will be sad when the pack is all used up!


See you over at Fetch A Sketch!

1 comment:

Tip Top said...

I think I have some of those shapes too but I think mine are flowers....!! Fab card and snap with the butterfly theme!