Sunday 11 September 2011

Wish you were here?


I can guarantee you'd be saying 'no' to that question if you could see the view from my window right now - absolutely pouring down!

Just thought I'd 'pop in' and share this seaside themed card with you today as it's my turn to share over at Get Funky!  Paula set us the 'At The Seaside' challenge this month & it's been fun to do something a little different!  My card uses the freebie paper & the little spades are from the Craft The Year Away CD.  The Alphabits, which I've spoken about a lot before, are from the Tea's Up! Download.

AND, some exciting news to share...Funky Hand have just launched a brand spanking new CD!!! It's called 'Happy Happy Birthday' & I have to say it's just BRILLIANT!  Get yourself over here and take a look for yourself! I shall be back very soon with some makes using the new CD as well details of the brand new Get Funky! challenge, which I am hosting, on the Funky Fifteenth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny, this is fab! I love the starfish and the way you've positioned it. xx

Tip Top said...

That is one funky starfish!