Tuesday 30 November 2010

And the winner is....

gocanucksgo at Crafty Creations

Yes, you've won my Polka Doodles blog hop candy!!!  You lucky, lucky thing!   Please email me at jenrosejewels@gmail.com with your address details & I'll get the parcel out to you ASAP.  Congratulations! 

And everyone else remember to check in to the Polka Doodles Challenge blog to see if you've won the main prize or any of the other Design Team Candy.  I do hope you all had fun hopping along. :)

I thought I'd take this chance to share a Polka Doodles card with you.  This one was made way back in the summer...


I've used Fairy Flutterfly Babsie & coloured her with Gold & Silver Promarker pens before sitting her on top of a tree made from scraps of Polka Doodles papers.  I think she makes a rather cool Christmas Fairy! 


1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

I'm sure the winner will have fun with those goodies! Congrats!