Friday 15 October 2010

Something Polka Doodling Spooky!

Ruth's turn to set the challenge over at Polka Doodles this week...and she's asked us all to make...
Something Spoooooooky!


My three little cauldron table decorations are made from yogurt pots, one painted on the inside with black acrylic.  I've added wire handles and little brad feet, then decorated with elements from Sundae Of Seasons.  Apologies for the rubbish pictures. I just couldn't get any decent light today!  
 Love this spooky house...


And these windswept trees...


Not sure this spider is that spooky...


Looking forward to seeing your spooktacular (groan) creations! 

5 comments:

lis-m said...

Awesome...!! What a lovely idea ! x
Hugs
Lis-m xx

Tip Top said...

Fantastic!! You will have to tell me which yoghurts these are....!!

Great idea!

Lou Sims said...

Very jealous of all your spooky pots . . wish I had thought of that now ! ! ! Those trees are great: they remind me of the poem "The Highway man".

Have a great weekend,

Lou
x

Patti said...

Those so cute! I love anything Halloween!!

Lindsey said...

Hi Jenny,
Love the Halloween pots and the rest of your creations are beautiful too. I love the scrap cards you made with the Tim Holtz fragments, they are sooooooo gorgeous!
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. You can indeed get an Audery stamp! I got it from here
They have some other great old movie stars too!
Linds x