Thursday 27 May 2010

For you!

My card for the Allsorts challenge to use a tag or ticket...

 
 Stampin'Up Kraft card, paper & sentiment; SEI Chipboard.

I recycled a couple of clothing tags (one Kraft, one pink with a metallic flower already printed on) & added some ribbon & a chipboard embellishment & a black pearl. Finally I stamped the "For You" sentiment.  The stamp was a freebie gift from my Stampin'Up enabler Carol.  If you're in need of inspiration or fancy trying some SU goodies then I'd highly recommend you pop on over to her blog Crescent Stampin.



4 comments:

Mummylade said...

this is really cute. Thank you so much for entering the tag/ticket challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

Milliesmarvels said...

Hi Jenny, This is a lovely card, I love the papers you used.
Thanks for the lovely comments you have left on my blog. I normally have the fold on my mini shaped cards at the top of the card.
Jane
x

Fleur said...

Great use of colour
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week Hugz Fleur xXx

gocanucksgo said...

Hi Jenny! Fabulous work on the card. The colours are so eye catching. Keep it up =)